Long-lasting, secure connections – what the name AVIT-Hochdruck Rohrtechnik has meant for more than 60 years. As a family-owned enterprise, we are now the third generation producing high-quality steel and stainless steel pipeline components for machine and plant construction with high demands on safety. Under the company name ATI GmbH (automotive parts and industrial technology), company founder Ing. August Wasmuth developed a pioneering alternative to conventional cutting ring systems in 1954: the 24° weld nipple with O-ring gasket. The current internationally standard 24° conical seal screw connection has become synonymous with simple and secure pipe connection in heavy machine construction. Its technical advantages are still unbeatable!
With a staff of around 60 qualified employees producing at a very high quality and production level, our family business has the necessary requirements for perfect pipeline components which are used in special areas of fluid technology.
We have specialised in the following steel and stainless steel products for your wide-ranging requirements:
• 24° pipe screw connection acc. ISO 8434-1
• Square, round and high-pressure flanges acc. ≈ ISO 6164
• SAE flanges acc. ISO 6162-1 and ISO 6162-2
• Flange distributors, T-pieces ≈ DIN 2615
• Pipe swivel joints and multi-channel swivel units
• Installation-ready hoses acc. DIN 20066
We also offer compatible steel and stainless steel accessories to supplement our system components.
• Seamless precision steel pipe acc. DIN EN 10305-4 (DIN 2391) and steel pipe acc. DIN EN 10220 (DIN 2448)
• Pipe clamps acc. DIN 3015 part 2 and thick-walled pipe elbows
• Quick-connection couplers, block ball valves and shut-off valves